Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friends, Icing and Fun

This is my oldest and only married daughter, Andrea. She was home for a family wedding and helped my decorate some cookies for a baby shower. She googled images of baby bibs and then created some really cute designs. I love watching my children get involved with what I am doing . . . they always teach me something new.

This is my daughter, Julie. She has been my best cheerleader from the very beginning of this cookie obsession. When she is home from ACU, she is a willing helper with any orders that I need to get finished. Some of the prettiest cookies have been her design.



This is yet another friend that has been sucked up into this cookie vortex! Denise is one of my dearest, most creative friends and has been an invaluable behind-the-scenes helper with this cookie business.




I found some stackable cutters at Michael's and my friends, Mary Alice and Russell, made and decorated these CUTE cookies. Needless to say, the cookies were gobbled up pretty quick!


This is my friend, Corianne, helping me finish some big orders for Valentines. She has decorated cookies for her friends and has experienced the "addiction" that comes with icing pretty cookies.

No comments: